Please follow the steps below to complete this process:
- Open the S2 Pass application on an Android or Apple device.
- Select the state your institution is in.
- Here, the page will present you with a list of schools in your state. Use the search bar to find and select your school.
- After selecting your school, the system will bring you to a screen with four buttons that have your school's name at the top.
- To access your scanner, press the school name at the top of the screen for 4 seconds.
- After, you will be brought to a screen that will ask you to submit a 4 digit pin. Enable S2 Pass to access your camera and submit your unique pin. After doing so, you will see the scanner display on your device's screen.
Your pin is unique to your school and can be found/changed under the "Management Settings" through your admin login.
If you have further questions please watch the instructional video attached below: