Your institution has the ability to initiate refunds from your administrative portal as you see fit.
Refunds will be processed at your discretion.
S2 Pass staff members will only process refunds at your request.
Please follow the steps outlined below to initiate a refund:
- Go to admin.s2pass.com
- Log in to your administrative portal
- Find the “Financials” tab
- Press the “Transactions” button
- Here you will see all the transactions that have occurred within a specified date range
- Find the “Search” box in the top right-hand corner of the “Transactions” screen to begin the refund initiation process
- Here, please type in the email the user submitted with their ticket purchase
- If the email cannot be found, be sure that you are in the correct date range for their purchase
- If you are still unable to locate their transaction, they may be providing the incorrect email. Please ask them for a secondary email they may have used
- If you still cannot find their transaction, they may have a typo in their email; if this is the case, type in a portion of their email or sort the transactions by “Event Title” to look through the transaction associated with the transaction event they attended.
- After locating the transaction, you wish to refund, press the “Manage” icon on the transaction.
- Here you will see a description of the transaction. To refund the selected transaction, press the “Refund” button.
- After the refund has been completed, you will receive the following message
- “Success! Payment Refunded Successfully”